Online Documentation: Configuration Manual
How to Change User Rights
When you have Admin rights, you will be able to configure the user rights for other
EZ-MES users. To do so, follow the steps shown in the following figure.
To change the user rights (a.k.a. roles) for a specific user:
- Click the Settings Tab, this will open the
- Open the User Listbox, by clicking the user list icon
- Make sure the Users tab is active, this will show you a list of all users.
- Click the user for which you want to change the user rights, this will open the
- At the bottom section of the General Tab on the User form, the rights for the user
can be configured. Click the appropreate checkmarks.
Changes will be instant.
Click one to the following links to learn more: